Spline and Thread Rolling
Thread rolling is a cold forging process that can be performed on many types of ductile metals to reshape a round diameter into a thread form. In this process, a blank is fed into a machine in between rolling dies in order to produce the thread.
- Machines for rolling splines and threads with two or three circular cold forming tools.
- Space saving
- Very fast set up and changeover
- Can roll lead screws and ball screws of any length
- Manual or automatic loading
- Tools for circular and straight rack rolling available